Polycom is having a webinar to discuss the possibilities of using “telehealth as a way to create or extend treatment programs.” It will be on Wednesday, January 25, 2015 from 2-3 pm ET (12-1 pm MT) and is open to the public. They will be going over the following key points:
- The current state of addressable mental healthcare needs
- Why telemedicine is feasible as a key opportunity created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- A state partnership example of the delivery of telepsychiatry to underserved areas
- A review of how technology can be used to develop a continuum of care for mental health patients
- How to reach new patient populations while decreasing overhead costs
You can read more and register here.